Packaging has become an integral part of the marketing mix and helps you deliver product information directly to the customer. Essentially, an excellent package layout can attract customer attention and save the product from consumption storage. Using the right size, shape, color, and material in your packaging will boost the consumer’s experience with your product, ultimately helping to build brand awareness.
If you have the resources, consider hiring a packaging designer who can help build a unique brand identity as well as determine the appropriate materials for your products. If your budget is limited, however, there are cost-effective options, and you can always change your packaging – or rebrand your product later. If you want to make a lasting impression on your customers, then your packaging and presentation are an essential component.
When packaging an item, four primary basic packaging practices must be addressed:
- Product protection: Safety, storage, handling, distribution, as well as primary and secondary packaging.
- Product safety: nutritional warnings, hazards, and traceability.
- The quality of the product: Look, taste, freshness and quality.
- Brand identification: marketing, convenience, shelf attraction, branding and brand integrity.
Packing is your direct consumer interface. It is an investment that can help make your business a success if it is done correctly.
Packaging materials were practical in the early days of small parcel delivery when sealed air bubble wrap was developed, and unboxing standards were reasonably necessary. Consumers opened the boxes, hoping that they would not harm or damage the things inside. When things went smoothly, a good boxing experience was gained.
Here are a few basic packaging practices that will improve the unboxing experience.
- Package size is the simplest way to please the online consumer
- Avoid packaging materials overkill
- If possible, do not use the outer box at all
- Find your inner insignificance
- Deliver an in-store experience out of the box
- Open and honest with product packaging
- Be responsible with product packaging
- Get in touch with product packaging
- Ready to deliver a better unboxing experience
- Include heavy inserts.
- Consider giving a free sample.
- Think about product presentation
- Use unique packing material
- Use branded box
What can make a great unboxing experience for your brand?
You are giving tangible proof of your values to the customers.
- It helps your brand tell its story.
- That increases customer loyalty.
- Opportunity to go viral.
- People affected by this get excited.
Retailers now can provide personalized touch points from outside to inside the box that enhances the same type of mood during the shopping act. It is where retailers and brands will continue to focus on creating a seamless experience. First and foremost, actual unboxing events should include easy-to-open packages, easy-to-reuse for returns and easy to order. Once the basic premise of a company is down, the next step in presenting and maintaining customer loyalty will be to add images, inserts, scents, and other more sensory signals.
Custom brochure printing is one of the most effective marketing tools that companies use to express their value to consumers. Custom brochure printing in Sivakasi is the best printer for brochures and flyers that distinguishes the company from a simple single-side flyer to triple, all kinds of impressive iron cross folds. A brochure printing with the right touch from a custom finish will convey the quality of the brand to consumers before they read a single word. You are unforgettable with sight, sound, or contact with an unusual folding.