Pregnancy brings a lot of emotions within us. It can be marked as an exciting time in every woman’s life, though pregnancy is not only about photo shoots and shopping. The bonding between the unborn child and mother involves feelings. All its mother-experiences are felt by the unborn. Hence it is important for pregnant women to stay calm and positive during this period and not let the varying emotions overwhelm them in any way.
Factors that lead to anger during Pregnancy:
- Hormonal changes: When a mother is anxious or stressed, the hormones released into her bloodstream reaches the unborn baby through the placenta.
- Discomfort: A pregnant woman experiences physical changes such as nausea, sickness, or fatigue which is unavoidable and must be taken appropriate care.
- Stress: Avoiding yourself from arguments can help the mind to be at peace. Choose the best fertility center in Chennai and get solutions.
7 Effective measures to control anger during pregnancy:
- Healthy diet: Food that we consume has a direct effect on our emotions and thoughts. Have a keen eye on the diet plan that keeps you and the child healthy.
- Normal exercise: Getting into a regular practice of exercise is the best way to remove bad toxins and welcoming fresh energy.
- Adequate rest: As there is a change in the physical conditions of the body, rest is most essential to enjoy a healthy delivery.
- Relax walk and talk: Taking a mild walk for few minutes accompanied by loved ones, can bring a feeling of sweetness to the mother and the unborn child.
- Professional help: When there is difficulty in sharing with anybody around, consulting fertility specialist can be supportive. Going to a counselor or therapist is also an added advantage.
- Prioritize yourself: The golden period of 10 months is precious than anything else. During this high time, it is meaningful to prioritize on superior aspects.
- Meditation: Simple breathing exercises when coming across bad situations and spending a few minutes on meditation can be the best self-relief.
In the growing population, there are a lot of fertility specialists in Chennai. Having professional guidance is always a better choice than to decide my own and end up wrong. It is clear from the above discussions that anger plays a vital role during the pregnant period and not only the mother but the unborn baby gets affected as well in the following ways:
- Premature delivery
- Low birth weight
- Chances of a hyperactive child
- Restricted cognitive abilities
The science behind anger:
The heart rate and arterial tension increases, left hemisphere of the brain gets more stimulated, Hormonal and asymmetric activation response happens when we get angry. It is also found that the body’s muscles tense up when in anger. Anger can reduce the concentration level. Stress has also been suspected of miscarriage, indicating higher levels of risk during emotions before conception or early pregnancy.
Having gifted with a beautiful life, every woman has to understand the joy of giving birth to a child in a smooth easy way.