Flyer Printing is a great way to advertise your business and it is considered as one of the most lucrative forms of marketing for any small business. Even in 2018, they are still around despite social media, viral campaigns and online advertising you can use flyers to effectively advertise your business to your target audience. Next to flyers, the met/pet printing and poster printing are a good start to spread your business to customers.
A strong flyer design will be beautiful, memorable and thought-provoking, which helps to create last connection with the customer and making flyers an effective way of promoting your business. However, blending solid craftsmanship, compelling storytelling, intelligent design, and effective flyer design will engage and inspire people.
If you make a bad flyer, you will be basically just pouring money down the drain. The main goal should be to create a flyer that will be memorable for your customers and make them want to keep it so they know your business. Below we’ll look at a few things you can do to make your flyers more effective. Check them out and make sure you are tracking the effectiveness and ROI of your new flyers.
Give a Catchy Headline
Before designing, let’s craft out some questions regarding the goal of the flyer you are printing. For instance, Are you announcing a sale? Or Are you promoting a special service or new products? After that, you should try to engage your customer by writing something that will spike their curiosity. So, try to give headlines that will resonate in your customer minds as well as to get a higher return on investment.
Think about your Target Market
Generally, people will throw away your flyers if you’re offering something that doesn’t address any of their needs. Therefore, think about your target demographic where you plan to distribute flyers and tailor your headline and messages to address something that could be important for them.
Highlight your Offers
Give the real reason to hold your business flyers in their hands. Turn your flyer into a coupon for a special deal or give them a code to use on your website for purchase to make sure that they hang on them.
Give Attractive Designs
We didn’t say that you should use the most expensive inks and go through a costly designer for the round of your flyers you print, but it’s important to maintain a certain level of quality in paper, ink and as well as in designing aspects. We take you through the flyer design tips to help you create the perfect flyer to boost your business.
- Use Space Effectively – A great technique to create more space is to gratify – that is to divide the page into a grid, with each square containing a different patch of text, an image or a logo. Try using irregularly sized sections to really make your content pop off the page. Don’t let your flyer get crowded or messy, instead, it looks minimal, clean and balanced.
- Choose Correct Font – Different fonts have personalities of their own, and you need to match your font’s tone to your brand image.
- Use Colors to Create Mood – Color plays a vital role in making your flyer appear bolder and more appealing. In fact, color psychology is crucial in enticing someone to pick up / hold on to your flyer, so your choice of color can make or break a good design.
- Use Right Image – Do not limit yourself to simple clip art or a picture of your storefront. An image that does not connect with an audience can be a waste of space and make people throw out your flyers.
- Branding – Don’t forget to include your corporate identity. Your customers need to recognize your business by your logo.
- Call to action – You need to end on a strong call to action so readers of your flyer will know what to do: act now, register today, call now, take advantage of the limited offer. Use active language and instill a slight sense of urgency if possible.
In this competitive world, the challenge for small businesses and handing out flyers has always been that customer often throw them instantly. However, by following our designing tips you can easily revamp and promote your business in a truly effective way and the possibilities for your business promotion are endless.