Well, lots of people are confused when they hear the term coffee table book. However, the book somehow looks like a catalog but there is a huge difference between the two. Coffee table books are large in size and it’s a booklet which contains many photographs. Well, lots of business are promoting as well as using such books on a large scale. Different from the usual digital medium, coffee books have its own benefit points. But in the world where everyone is screen-obsessed, how such books still hold such power over the people? Well, for that you must know the promotional secrets of coffee book table.
But before you start, here are the top things you must be aware of coffee table book printing
There are lots of companies who are providing printing and packaging services. It’s a beautiful and attractive way which grabs the attention of others. The books are large with an amazing quality of pictures and different colors which keep the readers focused maintain. However, for any business, the attention of their customers is a most important thing and that’s how coffee book table help in promotion.
Well, what to look when you are going to publish your own coffee table book?
Lots of help are available and you can also consider hand fans for sale for the promotion as well. It’s one of the most creative ways apart from using coffee book table. Well, if you want to print a book for your own then here are the top most important points that you should not forget
- Coverstock of the book: the coffee table book should be thick, not thin when it comes to paper. Make sure to choose thickness around 2.5 mm or more than that. You can also go with hardbound cover as it is recommended by experts too
- Focus on inner pages: The inner pages can be less thick as compared to cover stock. However, don’t use super thin papers as it gives a bad impression to the readers.
- Go for Full bleed printing: There is one more option that you can choose. These days full bleed printing is also in trend. You can choose full bleed printing or your cover stock and inner pages. However, there are some drawbacks but it can be solved if you choose the experts for that. They can help you to arrange your book according to the results you want in the end.
- Add special prints: Your coffee book printing can also add various other styles and techniques. You can add stamping, embossing, Spot UV, Silver or gold foiling and satin finish. Not just for lamination you can choose matt, if not you can try thermal lamination as well.
- Self-publish or publish: However, you can choose whatever you like and feel simple to do that, many companies prefer to use coffee table books instead of using magazines or newspaper. It helps them to promote their company without even trying. Also, it engages the potential clients and customers as well.